Power and Location Considerations:
• When power detection is being performed, the required generator power detection must be done correctly, taking into account active and reactive loads, demurrage (motor) loads, compensation and UPS loads.
• Ground suitability must be checked, care must be taken to ensure that the floor where the generator will be placed is flat.
• Air suction and discharge must be appropriate.
• A suitable fuel system should be installed.
• The exhaust system should be able to exit at the shortest distance to avoid damage to the environment.